“It’s like, since being kicked out of the planet gang, it’s decided to form a rival solar system,” said Dean Burnett, neuroscientist and stand-up comic.
Things I learned from this article:
1. It is possible to be both a neuroscientist and stand-up comedian.
2. Pluto has more moons that Earth, Venus, Mercury, and Mars combined.
3. Particles weighing as little as 1 milligram can break a multi-million dollar piece of space exploration equipment.
3. Michael Brown, the astronomer responsible for having Pluto demoted from 'planet' to 'satellite', has the twitter name: plutokiller.
4. Scientist like to taunt each other via Twitter.
Actually, I learned lots of other things too :) Check it out.